Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

Ireland - a short introduction

Good evening! :]

Yesterday I came back home from my lovely trip to Ireland. The following posts will introduce this little journey to all of you.
And this is an introduction to my introduction of Ireland ^^

The plan:
15.-17.09. in Dublin, International Hostel
17.-18.09. in Kilkenny, Bregagh View B&B
18.-19.09. in Cork, International Hostel
19.-20.09. in Killarney, Sunrise Villa B&B
20.-22.09. in Shannon, Oakwood Arms
22.-24.09. in Galway, Kilbrack House B&B
24.-25.09. in Dublin, International Hostel

There'll also be a whole chapter about every quarter we stayed at :)

Actually we had a very strict timetable for our sightseeing, some of you may call me stupid, but it's good to know exactly at what time the sights open their gates for sight-hungry tourists like I am. A timetable or at least a list of all the sights you want to visit is very convenient if you want to know how much money you'll need for the cultural part of the journey ^~^

The more you plan the more you can relax on your trip or, in my case, the more your nerves begin to tremble haha :]

Since I'm very, very tired, I'll end the post at that place with a nice little picture. Good night!

At the Dublinia, 16.09.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen